On This Page:
- Checks payable to “Global Partners USA” (memo: missionary ID# T17), mail to: GP USA, 10582 Katella Ave. Anaheim, CA 92804
- In Korea, please send to 후원계좌: 하나은행(KEB) 990-090819-148 (김바울, 김은정).Please call the GP Finance staff at 02-443-0883 to confirm.
- In Thailand, Bangkok Bank Account: 206-0-75264-5 (Paul Kim). SWIFT* code for int’l transfer: BKKBTHB
- Support us via Paypal (or Zelle, email@example.com):
An informative article about Missionary Budgets
Other Ways To Support Us
- Please pray that our 3rd term in Thailand will be off to a good start.
- Pray that Paul will be patient and flexible as he tries to invest more time in communicating with supporters and office work in general.
- Pray that Sarah will maintain her physical and emotional health as she tries to maintain her different roles as a wife, a mother, a homeschool teacher, and a missionary.
- Pray that Lydia will fine tune her vision as God’s daughter while in college.
- Pray that Timothy will continue to thrive as he becomes a young man with bigger responsibilities.
- You individually
- You and your friends
- Your small group
- Your church
- Tourism: We can introduce you to a nice travel agency here and answer some of your questions. We will join you when we can, or on our day off.
- Mission Trip: Please see our ministry webpage and click on the short term checklist link.
- Ministry Development: Do you want to do something while you are here? We’d love to share with you some of our current ministries with HelpLive and InSearchofSanuk.
- Spoiling Your Missionary: Just come with a lot of time, gifts and money for food.
Here are our wish items. Please check with us first, in case we just received any of them.
- Ziplock bags
- Dried seaweed for soup
- Dried laver (seaweed)
- Dried anchovies
- New phone
- Tech gadgets
- Travel expenses for ministry sites
- Office space
- Give feedback on our ministries that you’ve read, seen or experienced
- Upgrade this old website
- Offer your skills online; eg, tutor a missionary kid, English conversation with some of my Thai friends an hour a week
- Set up an online platform where interactions like English conversations mentioned above can happen safely and with minimal coordination; discuss issues like whether these services should be free or have a token fee to prevent abuse.
- Explore with me for more effective ways of connecting with missionaries and locals without compromising security and privacy issues, even setting up a new form of missions agency that matches the tech driven global environment today
- What else? Share your passion and talent with us and we’ll plug you in! The sky’s the limit; if you’re a health professional you can provide health consultation; if you’re good with finances you can provide financial consulting.